Fuji X-Pro2, XF 35mm f2, XF 50mm f2

Started 1 month ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
imageswest Regular Member • Posts: 362
Fuji X-Pro2, XF 35mm f2, XF 50mm f2

Looking for a new home for my trusty Fuji X-Pro2 and a couple of "Fujicron" primes.

The camera is in nice shape overall, with very few signs of wear - the only real blemish is a bit of a scuff mark on the OVF window, although it doesn't affect viewing.  The shutter count is a little over 14,000 shutter actuations.  The camera comes with the body cap, strap, battery, charger, original box, and all the instruction manuals.  I am also including the Fuji MHG-XPro2 grip with the Arca-Swiss mounting dovetail (complete in its original box).

Asking CAD$1200 for the camera with the grip.

The Fujinon XF 35mm f2 R WR lens is in mint condition, with little or no signs of wear, and it comes with the caps, hood, and original box.  Asking CAD$400

The Fujinon XF 50mm f2 R WR lens is also in mint condition, with little or no signs of wear and it includes the caps and hood, but no box.  Asking CAD$450

If you buy all three items, I will include a Domke F2 camera bag for free!

I would prefer to sell these items within Canada; payment by Interac eTransfer is preferred, or I can accept PayPal if the buyer covers their fees.  Shipping is extra.  Prices are somewhat negotiable if you are buying multiple items, but no trades.

imageswest's gear list:imageswest's gear list
Fujifilm X-Pro2 Sony a9 Sony a7R III Sony a7 III Fujifilm X-T3 +17 more
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread closed
View using Google Maps: Gabriola Island, BC, Canada

Fujifilm X-Pro2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow