Olympus: SN JPEG+RAW uses SN JPEG for preview

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Henry Richardson Forum Pro • Posts: 17,016
Olympus: SN JPEG+RAW uses SN JPEG for preview

Something weird is happening and I guess I have a setting wrong somewhere, but I can't find it.

I usually shoot RAW or JPEG. When I shoot RAW with my E-M10II, for example, the embedded 3200x2400 jpeg is used for the preview on the back of the camera. I can zoom in and check focus and see small details. Today I decided to try shooting SN JPEG+RAW -- I have a reason, of course, for this.  It creates a 1280x960 jpeg file and a raw file with the embedded 3200x2400 jpeg in it.  When I look at the preview though it is showing me the 1280x960 jpeg and not the 3200x2400 jpeg so I can't zoom in to check sharpness and see small details.  Since this is obviously completely BRAIN DEAD I am naturally assuming it is me and I have something set wrong.  Somewhere there must be a setting in the Olympus menu to have it continue using the embedded 3200x2400 jpeg, but I can't seem to find it.  Can someone please help me?  Thanks!

-- hide signature --

Henry Richardson
http://www.bakubo.com

Olympus OM-D E-M10 II
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow