A6400 with Weebill S OR Panasonic G9

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
tjmckay4 Regular Member • Posts: 246
A6400 with Weebill S OR Panasonic G9

Been going back and forth with this conundrum. I've switched over to Sony APS-C with the A6400, for photography of our fast moving kids, and have some lenses as per my profile. I've still got my Panny GX85 and the 15mm f1.7.

As the A6400 doesn't have IBIS, nor does my Sigma 30mm or the 16mm (which I'm thinking about getting), I'm not sure what to do about general family videography.

Here are my options:

• Option 1 - Get a camera that is a great with 4k video and has IBIS. I can get the Panasonic G9 for A$1100 here in Aus. This would mean keeping my Panny 15mm f1.7.
  • Option 2 - Stick with one system, Sony, and get a Weebill S to complement the setup. I could sell the Panny 15mm to partly fund its purchase. I could look at getting the Sigma 16mm later on.

Thoughts? Thanking in advance.

tjmckay4's gear list:tjmckay4's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85 Sony a6400 Olympus Zuiko Digital 35mm 1:3.5 Macro Sony E 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 PZ OSS Panasonic Lumix G Vario HD 12-32mm F3.5-5.6 Mega OIS +4 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX85
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow