I have been considering....

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
TGelgen Regular Member • Posts: 105
I have been considering....

selling my Nikon kit, which includes a D610 with under 10,000 shutter count, and 4 lenses. I have been seriously looking for a smaller kit, or just a camera and one lens. Possibly a Sony a6000. I would price my current camera to sell fairly cheap so it would sell fast. I am willing to take a loss. I have gathered this kit over several years, haven't put out any money on it for quite awhile so I am willing to price it to sell.

The reason? With todays techno, and my changing of what I do photographically, a smaller kit would suffice. I have friends who did the same thing and are happy with their choice. Most or maybe even all of them went Fuji. Like I say, this is a big decision and I am not taking it lightly.

My kit is the D610, Tamron 17-50 f2.8, Nikkor 105 macro f2.8, Nikkor 70-300 VR 4.5-5.6, and an old Sigma 70-210 f2.8, with an old but still in decent shape camera bag that holds most of this kit.

A price rattling around in my head is $1500. The 105 macro is a $900 lens.

I am curious if anyone might have thoughts on this...

Nikon D610 Sony a6000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow