That "Damn I Wish I had the camera with me" moment

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Roberto998 New Member • Posts: 6
That "Damn I Wish I had the camera with me" moment

For us photography lovers there is that moment when we see a great picture with our eyes, but we don't have the gear to shoot It. Maybe we've left the camera at home, or we have on the wrong lens, or the camera is off and we don't have the time to switch It on.

Can you Remember some of these awful moments?

Just one happened to me some minutes ago; two lovers kissing at the station. Me on the train, in front of them, with the girl's face brightened by the sunrise. She was Just looking her lover in the eyes, while he with his hands was holding her head, making it stand up from the whole scene. It was a great 'natural composition', if only I had the camera with me I should've only pointed and take it, nothing else.

Then I Remember 2 years ago, morning, in an italian wood near my house. Did some photos at nature, then switched off the camera. I was walking between the trees and this beatiful deer jumps on the way in front of me, 3-4 meters far. It was Just looking in my direction. Tried to put the camera on a focus, but it was already gone. What a pity! (That was a leasson: if you go out with your camera... Be always ready!)

ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow