CR3 download

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Denis Harrison Junior Member • Posts: 48
CR3 download

I finally took the plunge and bought an M50. Would have liked to get the M6 Mark II, but my wife wouldn't have let me spend that much money. No built-in EVF on the latter made the decision a lot easier.

So I took a bunch of pictures full of excitement with my new toy, which replaced my venerable but slow M.

I then downloaded the pictures and videos using ZoomBrowser  EX, the only program I have ever used for all my Canon cameras, including 2 Rebels, a G6 and a G9.

But...surprise! I could only see the videos and a couple of JPGs.

It took me a while to realize that the problem was that the RAW files are invisible to ZoomBrowser because they are CR3 files!

I had to manually transfer the files to my PC and use DPP to convert them to JPG.

So my question is, what application are many of you using to transfer the M50 pictures to your PC? BTW, ImageBrowser EX doesn't work either.

Your help would be much appreciated.

Denis

Canon EOS M50 (EOS Kiss M) Canon EOS M6 Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G6
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow