90D vs 80D Image Quality

Started 1 month ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
LO Prince New Member • Posts: 10
90D vs 80D Image Quality

This question is addressed to anyone who has had personal experience shooting with both the 90D and the 80D.  I would like to upgrade from my 60D, but I'm not sure whether the 90D or 80D would be a better choice.  Since I don't shoot video or action photography, my concern is primarily with image quality.  I have seen You-tube videos in which people have pointed out two reasons why the 80D might produce better image quality.  One is that the resolving power of a given lens might produce sharp focus with the 80D, but be inadequate for the 90D, resulting in soft focus.  Another is that due to the smaller pixel size in the 90D, degradation due to diffraction will start to occur at a larger aperture (smaller f-stop), becoming visible around f11 to f13 with the 90D.  Can anyone speak to these issues based on personal experience with these cameras?

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Canon EOS 80D Canon EOS 90D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD elfroggio
MOD elfroggio
MOD elfroggio
MAC
MAC
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow