A question, a 'GH story'.

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
jrg
jrg Senior Member • Posts: 2,269
A question, a 'GH story'.

I was visiting a local camera shop and, since I hadn’t been in one for a long while, I started playing with certain bodies. I’ve had a running competition in my head re the ergonomics of the GH5 vs the G9. So much so that I sometime back posted a query thread about the GH4 (which was selling low price at B&H).

Any case, when I got to the GH5 I picked it up and though it felt good, it felt different. I looked down, it looked a little different too, especially with GH3 written right under the hot shoe rim.

So, long story short, it’s a demo from old stock and I can get it for a steal. And I know, no IBIS and no 4K. I don’t need the camera but it’s too sweet a deal.

Does the GH3 suffer from anything other than being the grandfather of the GH5? I read the 2012 review---was quite the rage back then for its video.

jrg's gear list:jrg's gear list
Olympus PEN E-P2 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G3 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GX8 +11 more
Panasonic GH5 Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH3 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH4
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow