RE Auto Topcor 35 f2.8

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
Tomasg71
OP Tomasg71 Regular Member • Posts: 299
Re: RE Auto Topcor 35 f2.8

I develop my RAWs with Sonys own software Imaging Edge as i try to keep PP at a minimum and it keeps the camera settings i used, like WB. The "creative styles" aren t that bad, just ignore their names, sometimes the "sunset" style works best at noon I find the sharpening works well when you understand how it works,  lower the threshold to -100 to see the effect when you rise the overshoot (to sharpen the "highlights") and undershoot (for the blacks) to like +50, playing with all these  three settings and the sharpening slider if needed gives me the results i like, that is sharp without artifacts like jagged lines.

Unfortunately the software has two big issues, resizing can be done only when saving the file with no setting whatsoever. and if you open a  JPEG the sharpening tool is not available, i have no idea why they didn t add it.

To resize i simply use Plastiliq ImageResizer, I don t print my pictures and for the web it does a decent job quickly.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow