E-M5 Mk3 settings can't be saved in Olympus Workspace..

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Christophotog Regular Member • Posts: 103
E-M5 Mk3 settings can't be saved in Olympus Workspace..

I bought a new E-M5 III a week ago and have spent a good amount of time setting it up with the same control and settings as my Mk II which is how I am used to shooting.. it takes a decent amount of time to set up a new camera and getting everything set so its ready to use in each mode etc.

While I had it connected to the PC I thought I should back up those settings just in case I wanted to load them back in case of a full reset or other possible need - but - even with the latest version of Oly Workspace (with newest camera updater) it says

'The "E-M5MarkIII" function is not supported by the "Save Settings / Mysets". Please refer to the Olympus homepage.'

I can't see anything on the homepage to explain the message and the manual doesn't either so I am surprised to encounter the lack of the feature..

Anyone have any knowledge here?

Cheers,

Chris

Christophotog's gear list:Christophotog's gear list
Olympus E-M5 II Olympus E-M5 III Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 9-18mm F4.0-5.6 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 40-150mm F4-5.6 R Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 60mm F2.8 Macro +7 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow