Fuji X-H1 vs X-T3 Autofocus

Started 2 months ago | Discussions thread
JohnS59 Regular Member • Posts: 325
Re: Fuji X-H1 vs X-T3 Autofocus

Peter Heckert2 wrote:

Hello,

I think about a Fuji X-H1 or X-T3.
My priorities are good and affordable lenses and image quality, and autofocus for stills, nature photography, birds and animals and so on, maybe BIF.

I think to get the Fuji 100-400mm lens which is stabilized.

The autofocus should be snappy and very accurate, because I take crops out of my fotos. It should focus preferrably to foreground, not to background, even if backgroud has more contrast, so the focus point should be small enough.
Features like precapture (capture a limited amount of pictures before the shot) are very welcome.

I am not interested in video, face recognition and so on. I would buy a camera that has no video at all, if it fits my needs and my bank account.

Which of these aforementioned cameras is best for me?

• Peter

Well, it seems the Fujifilm X-H1 is a little bit hard to get these days. Although not officially labelled as discontinued by Fujifilm it seems so. A successor is not in sight. Unless you can get one ( I think not all stock is depleted everywhere) that leaves you to the X-T3. If you still want a X-H1 don't wait too long.

John

JohnS59's gear list:JohnS59's gear list
Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X-T1 Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R +8 more
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow