Just to pass the time while I am feeling a little sickand a Mini update on my purchase.

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
nebulla Senior Member • Posts: 1,489
Just to pass the time while I am feeling a little sickand a Mini update on my purchase.

For the last 2 months I have been battling a minor case of VERTIGO, not spinning, but feeling off balance and since I have not been participating much on the this sight or doing much for that matter, I am trying to keep my mind off this horrible feeling, by practicing with the only birds that is within reach at the moment.

At this point I would like to add a few words as to my delight that I moved to the Sony A7RIII, and really do not think that I could have made a better purchase of any other current camera on the market today, although I have to admit that at first I was not sure that I would have been able to give this much praise to a manufacturer that is know more for their electronics rather than cameras. I also find that the little complaints that a few have made about the Menu system is really minute as once you understand how to set the camera up to your liking it becomes a breeze from there on. If there is any complaint at all it would be that the amount of setting s that can be applied to different buttons is an overkill and could be dispensed with an future Sony Cameras, so to end this short preview let me say that there is no question in my mind that Sony has delivered some of the best cameras and lenses even if the price is considered a little steep and why I am also s very happy with my purchase of the Sony 100-400mm too.

A few pictures of my nearby ftiends.

Common Sparrow

Same

nebulla's gear list:nebulla's gear list
Sony a7 III Canon EF 50mm F1.8 II Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM Canon EF 400mm f/5.6L USM Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro +4 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow