Ordered 100mm F/2 USM (for M50), anybody have it?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Max Iso
Max Iso Senior Member • Posts: 8,122
Ordered 100mm F/2 USM (for M50), anybody have it?

Found a good deal at $199. I liked the fast f/2 aperture, plenty of BG blur, and i like a longer FL. This will be 160 of course on my M50 which is great by me, and it's just long enough to keep my happy if i eventually go RF mount, one of the reasons i didn't want the 85.

I had also looked at the 135 2.8SF but in the end, i figured the faster f/2 would benefit me more as much of my shooting is indoor portraits. I've had a few days to get to know my M50 and i really like it, been using my new 50 STM since yesterday and love the results, looking forward to trying out this 100mm now.

Briefly looked at the 100 2.8 macro too but for the same reasons preferred the 100 f/2. Feel free to share comments about it or photos with it, or any other lenses you want to discuss.

-- hide signature --

"Burning, burning, faster, faster are your revolutionists,
If I could collapse the masses,
We'd be free to grow our wings" -

Max Iso's gear list:Max Iso's gear list
Nikon D300 Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Canon EOS M50 Canon EF 100mm f/2.0 USM +7 more
Canon EOS M50 (EOS Kiss M)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow