I finally got it

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
fferreres Veteran Member • Posts: 3,654
Re: I finally got it

Max Iso wrote:

fferreres wrote:

It tells me you are one of those that can leverage maybe longer tele and advantages of M43 which has several, especially video and tele. Also the great wether sealing, etc. if EM1/1X bodies. And that you are increasingly a minority. My comment is about the future choices being more limited. I am not sure M43 format can thrive, to the contrary.

Phones are so 2020s, we need to be thinking ahead. Sooner than later, everybody will have their own personal drone that will follow them around by sight, it will have cameras and can recognize it's owner with face recognition. It will follow you and take your photo on command, upload it, and even do basic PP on it.

Phone cameras will become obsolete in short time, they are a dying breed, soon to be dinosaurs. It's sad to see all the people clutching to dying tech like this...

It's an important point that it is about the photos, and not even about the photos, but about what can be imaged and reproduced (can be 3D models, stereo, etc). Maybe a drone? An electric dog? An electric dog that creates a 3D scene of static landscape without any important occlusion? In IR? UV? We don't know but imaging will all but evolve.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow