Sony ergonomics, menu system, controls and colors ...

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
Entropy512 Senior Member • Posts: 4,785
Re: More nonsense

SQLGuy wrote:

I keep hearing about triode guys jumping to beam pentodes or even MOSFETs over things like damping factor, efficiency, tube life, and even plain old power output. If triodes can lead in areas like euphonic distortion, why can't they compete in these other areas?

Seriously, if you spent half as much time taking photos as you did figuring out what inane threads to start on the Sony forum you would probably be a lot happier.

LOL.  I've never commented on his username, but I always have been amused by it as an electrical engineer who focused on RF as an undergraduate. 

But the color stuff - It's simple.  Don't shoot JPEG, don't use crappy RAW processors that emulate the camera's JPEG behaviors without telling you they are doing so.

-- hide signature --

Context is key. If I have quoted someone else's post when replying, please do not reply to something I say without reading text that I have quoted, and understanding the reason the quote function exists.

Entropy512's gear list:Entropy512's gear list
Sony a6000 Pentax K-5 Pentax K-01 Sony a6300 Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM +5 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow