I finally got it

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
Max Iso
Max Iso Senior Member • Posts: 8,122
Re: I finally got it

fferreres wrote:

It tells me you are one of those that can leverage maybe longer tele and advantages of M43 which has several, especially video and tele. Also the great wether sealing, etc. if EM1/1X bodies. And that you are increasingly a minority. My comment is about the future choices being more limited. I am not sure M43 format can thrive, to the contrary.

Phones are so 2020s, we need to be thinking ahead. Sooner than later, everybody will have their own personal drone that will follow them around by sight, it will have cameras and can recognize it's owner with face recognition. It will follow you and take your photo on command, upload it, and even do basic PP on it.

Phone cameras will become obsolete in short time, they are a dying breed, soon to be dinosaurs. It's sad to see all the people clutching to dying tech like this...

-- hide signature --

"Burning, burning, faster, faster are your revolutionists,
If I could collapse the masses,
We'd be free to grow our wings" -

Max Iso's gear list:Max Iso's gear list
Nikon D300 Olympus E-M1 Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Canon EOS M50 Canon EF 100mm f/2.0 USM +7 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow