RESULTS: Mini-Challenge #567, Flower Close-ups

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Reto B
Reto B Senior Member • Posts: 1,057
RESULTS: Mini-Challenge #567, Flower Close-ups

First of all many thanks to all who participated!

There were so many beautiful photos submitted that I had a hard time to choose. But finally the winners crystallized and some stood out for the HMs. For this one time I put more than ten shots in one post, but they really deserve to be shown and they need to be in a single post. I hope noone complains and the moderators will be generous in this exceptional case

I did not note the names of the flowers. I concentrated on the photographic and artistic qualities instead. To know the names please go to the original thread where some submitted the names.

So here we go.

First the honorable mentions in no particular order:

All of these are exceptionally beautiful and it was a joy reviewing them. I uploaded all of these in their original size. So please view them full size on a large monitor. It will double your viewing pleasure!

Thomas: this one convinced me more for its outstanding photographic than for its artistic quality.

Bill: this well balanced shot has beautiful colors and the waterdrops add nicely to it.

David (abiquiuense): this well composed and well captured photo looks so fresh and you simly got to love these colors.

Jerry045: very lovely, soft representation of this beautiful rose.

Bikesmith: another fresh, popping image showing this flower from its best side.

DeGijon: very lovely and interesting shot indeed, and again: beautiful colors.

Dtop: very detailed, well taken shot, not so easy to capture.

Karen: this one makes my heart sing. Very beautiful.

Phil: very nice, clear image and beautiful colors.

KBTinto: ain't she sweet? Nicely composed and well captured.

ParietalPenguin: WOW, composition, light, colors, quality: everything is right in this well balanced shot.

Randy: very nice composition and artistic rendering and the bee complements it nicely.

Rachael: heart refreshing, warm, well composed, well rendered, or in more simple words: I love it!

Ulrich:  a more rare view very nicely presented.

Val: the beauty of nature shared with us in this very nice photograph.

Congratulations to all of you! It was a pleasure to see all these photos!

Best wishes,
Reto

-- hide signature --
 Reto B's gear list:Reto B's gear list
Sony a7R III Sony FE 90mm F2.8 macro Sony FE 100-400mm F4.5-5.6 Sony FE 24mm F1.4 GM Sony a7S +6 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow