Will GFX fix the FF GAS problem of a FujiX amateur?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
debo Senior Member • Posts: 2,223
Will GFX fix the FF GAS problem of a FujiX amateur?

have been a Fuji prime user and have enjoyed the 1.4 lenses as well as the crons. Have also had a great time with the X100 series. I reactivated my primes after I got my X-H1. Looove the shutter sound. Feels like a X100F.

All good. Lots to learn. Am an amateur - mostly volunteer for charity events and capture nice moments of folks I know well. I do a lot of sooc pics and quickly upload them with minimal edits. If my friends like a particular one they get the raw from me.

Of course lurking in these forums make you want to try better gear. GAS. Have looked at Sony and tried their rx1 and the r2 along with loxia primes. I don’t like the sony skin tones but I am amazed at what the sensor and glass combo can do at iso 50.

What’s the minimal GFX system that will make a perceptible difference? 50r/50? 50r/45/110? Or 50r/63? Wish there was an equivalent of the Voigtlander f/1.4 primes on gfx

will GFX fix my FF GAS?

debo's gear list:debo's gear list
Sony RX1 Fujifilm X-Pro1 Fujifilm X-H1 Fujifilm XF 35mm F1.4 R Fujifilm XF 14mm F2.8 R +1 more
Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X100F Fujifilm X-H1 Sony RX1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
tex
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow