G9 or M1.2 ?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
OP Felice62 Senior Member • Posts: 2,463
Re: G9 or M1.2 ?

mbike999 wrote:

I just finalized the purchase of my second G9.

Congratulations! I think the G9 and Panasonic for that matter are the unsung heroes of the mirrorless world, and there's definitely something to be said about having a familiar camera bodies with identical settings where you can operate on pure muscle memory.

There is not much you cannot do with the G9 paired with the right lens. Truth of the matter is they (Panasonic) been doing this longer than anyone else starting way back with the GH1 and I think in a lot of ways it shows. I recently picked up the S1R, and it behaves very similarly to the G9 which I truly loved using - far more than Sony cameras...not saying Sony's are at all bad but I've discovered they are not my cup of tea.

Happy shooting

Thanks. This is pretty much my belief as well. My Sony gear is collecting dust just because my mft gear is so much more fun to use...

cheers

Felice

-- hide signature --

If only closed minds came with closed mouths..

Felice62's gear list:Felice62's gear list
Olympus Stylus 1 Olympus Stylus Tough TG-850 iHS Olympus Tough TG-3 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Lumix DMC-G6 +28 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow