G9 or M1.2 ?

Started 1 month ago | Discussions thread
Wildalaskaken
Wildalaskaken Contributing Member • Posts: 906
Re: G9 or M1.2 ?

Felice62 wrote:

Adrian Harris wrote:

Oh my gosh I would happily buy a second em1-mk2 if I could at that price!!!

Wonderful camera, I feel totally spoiled being lucky enough to own one.

Before purchasing the G9, 6 months ago, I had been drooling over the M1.2 for months. Then I purchased the G9 and felt the camera was just the perfect combination of speed, features and handling. This is why I am know asking myself whether I should buy a second one, and the PL50-200, or go for the M1.2 with the 12-100.. The logical answer would be grab a second G9 for having a consistent setup, knowing that I have never felt its AF being sub-performing. On the contrary, it's lightning fast and accurate also in dimly lit venues.

I am not concerned by iq as both cameras produce excellent files and are practically on par, in this department, from what I've read and seen.

The easy answer is the G9 and 50-200. Thats what I own and its the best camera ever made, otherwise I wouldnt own it. Be thankful I dont change brands after you buy another one, because if I buy a Nikon or Cannon, the G9 will no longer be the best.

If you want to know what I use in the kitchen or what car I have so you can have the same, let me know

Wildalaskaken's gear list:Wildalaskaken's gear list
Panasonic G85 Panasonic Lumix DC-G9 Panasonic 12-60mm F3.5-5.6 OIS Panasonic 45-200mm F4-5.6 II Panasonic Leica DG 50-200mm F2.8-4 +1 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow