I finally got it

Started 3 days ago | Discussions thread
tbcass
tbcass Forum Pro • Posts: 44,137
Re: I finally got it

Marty4650 wrote:

I still don't think anyone will be using a smartphone to shoot a wedding, for commercial photography, for sports/action photography, or for fashion photography, but this device is now the ideal choice for travel photography, vacation photography, family photography, or for casual snapshots. And let's be honest, those subjects are around 90% of what amateur photographers shoot.

My problem is I have the same high standards for travel, vacation, family photography so a smartphone just won't cut it for me. I do realize they are good enough for most people but I am not most people.

You may not agree, but the fact remains... a lot of people are perfectly happy with their smartphone cameras, and new camera sales are feeling the pressure of that.

Nobody, and I mean nobody disagrees with that statement but if you don't fit in that group it is irrelevant.

-- hide signature --

Tom

tbcass's gear list:tbcass's gear list
Sony RX100 Sony RX10 IV Sony a99 II Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro Tamron SP 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di USD +7 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow