Ebay purchase-it's been years.

Started 1 week ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
lightmeter
lightmeter Regular Member • Posts: 422
Ebay purchase-it's been years.

Almost all of the things l buy on Ebay are buy it now option. l work nights and weekends and it seems most of the auctions l'm interested in end when l'm sleeping or at work. l like to bid in the last 5 seconds. Today l found a Canon 18-135 STM auction. Looked at the time left-2 minutes. Just barely had time to check seller's feedback, shipping, and read the description and look at pics(had to see "STM" in the pics because some non STM lenses are described as STM). Right before l bid i remembered to check and see if seller accepted returns-yes! Wanted more time to think about it but it was almost ending. With 8 sec left put in a bid for $106.00. Won it for 104.00 but tax and shipping made it 125.00-not bad for that lens. lt's been years since l stumbled across an auction that was about to end and l won it. Reminds me of my early days on Ebay when that used to happen more often.

-- hide signature --

Bill
lf it's full frame, then l can't afford it.

lightmeter's gear list:lightmeter's gear list
Nikon D7100 Canon EOS M50 Tamron 16-300mm F/3.5-6.3 Di II VC PZD Macro Canon EF-M 15-45mm F3.5-6.3 IS STM Nikon D40 +27 more
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow