Sony ergonomics, menu system, controls and colors ...

Started 5 days ago | Discussions thread
PWPhotography Veteran Member • Posts: 8,792
Re: Sony ergonomics, menu system, controls and colors ...

TRIODEROB wrote:

PW -

you are not in a position to instruct me what to do on the DP forum

we have talked about this before - this is not actually YOUR web page or forum - the idea being I am under no obligation to please you.

if you notice the total number of threads created per year on the Sony forum you will see that I am involved with just a very tiny %

I am easy for you to avoid and suggest you do so

But what is your point? You have asked or challenged these before several times, nothing changes since. I am not trying to restrain you as I simply don't have such power, but just asking your logic and motivation.

Seem you are not happy with all these Sony design/choice, so should move to another better option such as Canon?

Or waiting Sony forever to make changes to meet your perception that unlikely will happen. Each manufacturer has its own design and preference.

Thought you are quite happy in X-trans. Are you planning move to FF?

All these are personal preference as simply no common sense in photography world which brand/camera is better than others.

PWPhotography's gear list:PWPhotography's gear list
Canon EOS-1D Mark III Sony a9 Sony a7R III Sony a7R IV Canon EF 15mm f/2.8 Fisheye +18 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow