From A6300 to A6600. Is it worth it?

Started 4 days ago | Discussions thread
Off The Mark Senior Member • Posts: 2,957
Re: From A6300 to A6600. Is it worth it?

Im not sure why everyone of these threads these days have to be turned into a FF vs APSC debate. The OP didn't even ask about FF !.

I made the suggestion to consider full frame because if you shoot architecture (as the original poster stated they do), full frame can help with dynamic range, which can be very helpful when you are trying to balance dark interiors with bright exterior views. Also, a lot of people like to use tilt-shift lenses for architecture and (as far as I know) there aren't any real aps-c tilt-shift lenses (meaning, I don't think there are tilt-shift lenses that would be around 12mm or so).

Also, if the OP shoots architectural interiors and uses flash, the faster shutter sync speed is helpful if you are dealing with bright window views.

Just trying to help the OP understand there are more ways than one to skin the proverbial cat.

-- hide signature --

What Middle School Is Really Like:
https://youtu.be/Q1Xtz5EqMuo

Off The Mark's gear list:Off The Mark's gear list
Sony a6000 Sony a5100 Sony a6300 Sony a6500 Sony DT 18-55mm F3.5-5.6 SAM +7 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow