GH5s notifies Memory is full but it actually isnt!

Started 1 week ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
By Belascuen New Member • Posts: 12
GH5s notifies Memory is full but it actually isnt!

Hey Guys!

Im experiencing a problem with my GH5s that I really dont know how to even start troubleshooting it.

The problem is the following:

My camera notifies that my memory is full but when I plug it to my computer: If i am using a 64gb memory I still have 25gb available, If I use a 32gb memory I still have 12gb available.  The only troubleshooting process I did was to try different memory brands, I used Lexar, Sandisk, Kingston memories with different sizes and speed and I experience the same problem (this didnt happen with my old GH4) so I can actually tell it is a Camera Problem, what I also did was to update the camera to the latest Firmware which didnt solve it either.

I am finding myself without tools and clues to keep my troubleshooting process. At first I didnt care about the problem but it is compromising my work as I have to change memories knowing I still have lots of space in them.

Unfortunately I cant send it back to Lumix because I live in Argentina , South America which it may take a very long time, even months, and this is my work and I cant let it go for that long period of time.

If any of you guys have idea how to fix it or help me keep going with the troubleshooting i will be grateful!

Other than this problem, this camera is amazing.

DC-GH5s

Bought in July 28th 2019

WH8SC001376

Panasonic GH5S
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow