How about you a6600 owners posting some images!

Started 5 months ago | Discussions thread
GaryW Veteran Member • Posts: 9,454
Re: How about you a6600 owners posting some images!

dgsjsj wrote:

Greg Gebhardt wrote:

Thanks for the reply I went into my equipment closet and found an old HVL-F43AM. It is a bit big on the 6600 and am not sure if it would even work on the 6600.

Your suggestion looks a bit more practicable for my purposes. Do not need fast recycle times, just need bouncing off a ceiling and some direct for flash.

Greg, I haven't seen your posts in years.  I guess I remember you from the Sony Cybershot forum, or A-mount forum, or something.  Welcome to E-mount.

Connector adapter
ADP-MAA

I have something like this so I can use my old Sony flash (used on A-mount) on my newer E-mount cameras.  It works.  I need it for some situations, particularly staged indoor shots.  But most of the time, the flash is a bit too big and intimidating, so I use the built-in flashes.  If I had an A6600, I'd want to get the small flash too, just to have a compact setup for when I didn't use the big flash, but if I were you, I'd still get the adapter or whatever you need to use your old flash.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/913654-REG/sony_adpmaa_multi_interface_shoe_adapter.html

-- hide signature --

Gary W.

GaryW's gear list:GaryW's gear list
Sony E 16-50mm F3.5-5.6 PZ OSS Sony Alpha DSLR-A100 Sony Alpha NEX-5 Sony Alpha NEX-6 Sony a6500 +10 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
MOD Labe
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow