How to wirelessly control my A6000 cam

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
User9191393115 New Member • Posts: 15
How to wirelessly control my A6000 cam

Hello everyone.

I'm a musician and using my A6000 camera for shooting video of myself while playing. So far I have used an infra-red remote to control it (from where I sit and play) but its not good enough because of the position that the Camera have to be in and I need to see it.

Therefore I need a remote control or smartphone/app to remote it wirelessly (wifi or Bluetooth) I will need it for 10-15 Meter / up to 50 Ft

From my research so far I didn't find any why to control video with sony playmemories app. Am I right? Which cheap option will solve my need?

In addition – I'm looking for a way to keep my camera open without turning off (unless I will be able to power it on with the wireless remote/app

Is there a way to connect my camera to a power bank while the camera continuing to take video shoots? I know about some special battery that can do that. Is this the only option? Can I order it also from aliexpress?

Thanks you

User9191393115's gear list:User9191393115's gear list
Sony a6000
ANSWER:
Sony a6000
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow