* The Weekly Image Thread 19 11 18 #392 *

Started 2 months ago | Photos thread
Rich Z
Rich Z Forum Pro • Posts: 10,396
New Lens

I got an M.Zuiko 12-200. From E Infinity in Hong Kong, it was 2/3 of the best price I could find otherwise. It arrived four days after the order.

After a couple hundred pix I find it excellent. It does have mild vignetting at 200mm, like the MZ 14 150 at 150mm, but that is very simple and easy to remove in PP.

I shot varying subjects to test it so no theme.

The morning fog heading back to The Pacific from Mc Farland slough crossing Eureka Slough on The Waterfront Trail out behind The Home.

The trees at Woodley Island Marina in Humboldt Bay are full of black crowned night herons. The first is juvenile coloration. The second is adult. Everything changes but The Sunday morning on The Clydeside Eyes.

It resists flaring well. I only had to remove one streak.

Looking through the fog from Humboldt Hill at Table Bluff on Southern Humboldt Bay.

Her master left her outside the garden at The Loleta Cheese Factory where I shot this and the two above. She was sad but happy for some attention and gave me a soulful look.

On The Yurok Reservation at Klamath, California. This is a sweat lodge, or bachelor housing. The construction is ingenious. They had no nails so it's built to fit tightly and tied together with leather laces.

Ladies' quarters. The Yuroks favored round doors. The Sun came out and began to burn off the fog drip.

The Yuroks are keeping their traditions and crafts alive. This canoe is being made from one redwood log.

That's all. Rich

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow