X-H1 -- Take Two

Started 3 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Eric Jacobs Regular Member • Posts: 185
X-H1 -- Take Two

I purchased an X-H1 last January when the price had been reduced to $1300 for the battery grip bundle. It locked up twice within the first 30 shots, and showed an f/0 error. This error apparently indicates a communication error with the lens. I was using my 90mm f/2 (the main reason I wanted IBIS). I'd been using this lens without issue with my X-T2. The X-H1 was running the latest firmware, the lens and body contacts all looked fine, and the mount was solid. The serial number of the camera showed it had been manufactured in the first quarter of 2018, which was very early in the production run. I returned the camera because I assumed it had a hardware problem and decided not to take another chance.

A few days ago, I purchased another X-H1 because I couldn't resist the even lower price for the battery grip bundle. This body was manufactured in the third quarter of 2019. So far, the 90mm f/2 has worked flawlessly with the camera. They're a great combination, and I'm glad I tried a second time.

Fujifilm X-H1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow