What Fuji camera to purchase with best JPEG?

Started 3 months ago | Questions thread
AshleyMC Regular Member • Posts: 367
Re: What Fuji camera to purchase with best JPEG?

Magic777 wrote:

AshleyMC wrote:

Magic777 wrote:

According to many reviews the AF on X100 is not good at all for moving objects..

That is not true.

Since you have decided on X-T30 ("good choice!"), I won't add references to actual user experiences with moving objects and flying birds.

. . .

In your first recommendation you already said: "Easy: Any of the recent ones: X-T2, X-T3, X-T20, X-T30, X-Pro2, X-E3, X-H1..."

And I added: "Even the inexpensive and small X-T100 which I like so much."

Many other Forum members also noted X-30 as good option .

So I am little bit confused now. Would you like to say that my "good choice" is not so good as I think?

"Good choice!" means "good choice!" I did not mean anything different or hidden.

The X-T30 is a good camera.

Seems you like to provide some critical notes about X-T30 abilities to deal with moving objects and flying birds? It is correct?

I was talking about the good AF (AF-S and AF-C) performance of the X-T100. People tend to overlook and underrate this small camera.

. . .

I stiil don't ordered a camera- possibly need to see what will be prices on the upcoming Black Friday.

In the time being I paid attention that on Amazon kits which cost $1199 week or too ago now cost $1299.

Prices will be lower during Black Friday sales.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow