What Fuji camera to purchase with best JPEG?

Started 2 months ago | Questions thread
OP Magic777 Junior Member • Posts: 44
Re: What Fuji camera to purchase with best JPEG?

AshleyMC wrote:

Magic777 wrote:

Davidgilmour wrote:

Magic777 wrote:

what is the best Fuji body/lens to get good IQ photos straight from the camera?

easy question.

the best is the Bayer X100 and the X-A1.

best jpegs sooc !

Thanks!

According to many reviews the AF on X100 is not good at all for moving objects..

That is not true.

Since you have decided on X-T30 ("good choice!"), I won't add references to actual user experiences with moving objects and flying birds.

Most reviewers "review" by playing around with the camera for a few hours or days, and have no intimate knowledge of the settings and capabilities. (Most sample images on DPR are "nice" but they rarely demonstrate the strengths, weaknesses or unique capabilities of any camera or lens.)

X-A1 is discontinued long time ago..

Means I need to find current camera with good SOOC JPEGs.

Taking i account opinions of many Forum members I have decided to order X-T30 and start with kit zoom lens 18-55 mm (also highly valued at this Forum).

Later will add primes.

Best regards!

Good luck!

Thanks again!

In your first recommendation you already said: "Easy: Any of the recent ones: X-T2, X-T3, X-T20, X-T30, X-Pro2, X-E3, X-H1..."

Many other Forum members also noted X-30 as good option .

So I am little bit confused now.  Would you like to say that my "good choice" is not so good as I think?

Seems  you like to provide some critical notes about X-T30 abilities to deal with moving objects and flying birds? It is correct?

I will be glad to learn from actual, real user experience as you said.

Unfortunately I can't rent a camera(s) or even touch and play with different versions in the shop, so I need to count on some others opinion and experience and I can't evaluate who is actual long time and experienced user and who is played with camera for few days or hours.

So any palctical help and advise willbe highly appreciated.

I stiil don't ordered a camera- possibly need to see what will be prices on the upcoming Black Friday.

In the time being I paid attention that on Amazon kits which cost $1199  week or too ago now cost $1299.

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow