* The Weekly Image Thread 19 11 18 #392 *

Started 2 months ago | Photos thread
19andrew47
OP 19andrew47 Forum Pro • Posts: 34,298
Re: Sunrise, familiar view

About what I figured for the grip and you Rich.  I do not have large hands and the pinky finger is about half on/half off.  A slightly deeper grip would be ok for me.  I did not like the two piece grip on the EM5i.  I only used the landscape part.  That whole thing was a pita.  A grip manufactured into the body to begin with I think is the way to go but the price is large!  I wanted to try one in the store before I bought the EM1ii but I did not want to put the salesperson to the effort of opening a box to allow me to do so.  I might have come away with nothing if I had decided that I wanted the EMX1.

Still no Scotch.  Too cheap to spring for anything good.  Long ago I used to buy Chivas or Glenlivet but I was working then and had not acquired a taste for more adventurous brews.  Now that I am retired I am too 'thrifty' to buy anything I would like.  Oh well, maybe we will get a lot of snow this winter and my neighbours will gift me some.  Still looking for an LCBO that carries the less expensive O.P. but have not located one yet.  Now out of margaritas too.  I buy the mixed ones in the summer or for travel when we stay in hotels because they come in convenient plastic bottles.  One more away tournament to come this hockey season to the best of my knowledge.  I hope that is it.  Twenty nine games counting tonight for the one grandson and lots more to go.

Andrew

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow