Ninja v for samsung nx1?

Started Oct 16, 2018 | Questions thread
GiM_6x Regular Member • Posts: 283
Re: Ninja v for samsung nx1?

What I know is that Samsung spec sheet and DPR and others, say 4:2:2 8bit for Clear HDMI.

I asked if some with a waveform TOOL is able to analize the flux comming from Clear HDMI to clarify if this info is false or not, no answers yet, full silence. As general discussions we have there, after what we know or suppose we know, we can say anything.

Why not the stream going to HDMI and encoder be 4:2:2 and only the internal encoder work it in 4:2:0. This is what I do on my PC re-encoding video, from anything to 4:2:0 8bit.

Do you know that someone with an analyser TOOL proved that the output flow from NX1 Clear HDMI is 4:2:0 in an 4:2:2 "pipe"? Or not!

Are you sure that before stream to HDMI the flow is 4:2:0? Can you prove it by same references for sensor / processor in NX1?

My only regret is that it is not 10bit or more... as registered on an external recorder as Atomos with ProRes, but resampled from 4k to FHD it will rise it from 8bit to 10bit.  Is that at home I haven't any 10bit equipment as video card, monitor or TV, so I stay with 8bit.

GiM_6x's gear list:GiM_6x's gear list
Samsung NX1 Samsung NX 18-200mm F3.5-6.3 ED OIS Samsung 16-50mm F2.0-2.8
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow