How many of you will switch to Fuji once they get serious with IBIS

Started 3 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Arcnei Forum Member • Posts: 53
How many of you will switch to Fuji once they get serious with IBIS

I'm really concerned with the rumor of Olympus being sold. I was planning to buy an em5iii once Olympus decided to implement a battery grip for it but the news might not last their support for it. Hopefullythey do before suspending support for the product. I'm coming from the g85 and my only concern with m43 is the lack of very good autofocus in the mid range and entry range price unlike Fuji and other alternatives. The em5iii managed to rekindle my hopes in  of the hopeof a price pullback in the coming months to at least $700.

My only gripes with Fuji is the lack of ibis. If they get serious with it, a big advantage of m43 for me is gone besides the GH series video features.

Anyone here contemplating to jump to Fuji as an alternative system once they get their ibis right, or are hoping for them to focus on ibis too?

Panasonic G85
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
NCV
NCV
sbu
sbu
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow