X-T3 and old manual controls on the lens

Started 2 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
CESA Regular Member • Posts: 155
X-T3 and old manual controls on the lens

Hi,
I have a question regarding the manual controls on some of the manual lens produced from third party manufacturers for Fuji.

Is there any lens, with all the manual settings like we used to have in the past, in Fuji's lineup for their X system?

For example if you look at any of these old vintage lens, apparently that's what they are called, you will see they have aperture controls and you can use the on lens information to shoot manual. One example is in street photography. The Leica cameras allow you to do this.

So, is there any lens made by Fuji for their Fuji X system with this characteristics?

If there isn't, is there any third party? Read somewhere here.in the forum that there are some samyang lenses which are manual and I was thinking if the information on the lens allows you to do this?

If it doesn't allow you, then can you use these vintage lenses to have the same experience as the Leica system offers for street photography or any kind of photography.

Having a lens in manual, setup to be able to put everything in focus from X to y meters without needing to autofocus is very convenient.

Let me know you thoughts.

Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow