* The Weekly Image Thread 19 11 18 #392 *

Started 2 months ago | Photos thread
19andrew47
OP 19andrew47 Forum Pro • Posts: 34,298
Re: Sunrise, familiar view

They look good on my phone Rich. No access to internet via a computer as we have a local electrical issue. The power went out at our house for about five minutes at supper time. We have power but the portion of the village east of our street is without. No idea why.  We did pass a road about 9 km away that was blocked off by the police and I know there is a small substation on that road so possibly connected. Any way we get our internet by wireless transmission from a tower about 3 km away and it has no power so no internet since the ups there is not large enough for an extended period of time and the customer base is too small to justify a generator. Hopefully it will be sorted out by morning.

The grip on the EM1ii is slightly larger than the one on the EM1i to accommodate the larger battery and second card slot. Likely not enough for you but it makes it better for me. I carried the EM1i by a wrist strap attached to one lug even dangling with the 50 - 200 attached from time to time. I worried a bit about it but hoped after the initial issue was discovered that they fixed the problem on later builds. I need to remove the metal and plastic triangle pice from the left lug on theEM1ii. It drives me nuts. Yeah, I know, short drive!

Andrew

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow