* The Weekly Image Thread 19 11 18 #392 *

Started 2 months ago | Photos thread
Rich Z
Rich Z Forum Pro • Posts: 10,388
Re: Sunrise, familiar view

Thanks, Andrew. The dog was sad. She was left outside the garden at The Loleta Cheese Factory by her master and she was fretting but very friendly and happy for some attention. I don't usually photograph dogs but her soulful expression got me.

I don't need a new camera. My current M1.1 is working as new and it is adequate. I just don't trust it. I worry about that strap lug, too. At E infinity the M1X is $1244 more than the M1.2, $1035 v $2279. That is a lot of dough. My M1.1 is too small for my hand without the battery grip. I would likely need the grip for the Mk II for comfort. Ring up $250 more.  I haven't decided and may just wait a while.

I hope you got yourself a jug and aren't still swigging margaritas in desperation. 

I'll dribble you a couple more pix with the 12-200 from yesterday.  I will put them all together in a post later.

The lens did well on these at 200mm and just 20 feet above me.

The trees at The Woodley Island Marina are full of these.  Two black crowned night herons, the juvenile first.

I walked quite a bit yesterday.  The 12-200 is appreciably heavier than the 14-150, but not prohibitively so.  Rich

Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow