* The Weekly Image Thread 19 11 18 #392 *

Started 2 months ago | Photos thread
Craig from Nevada
Craig from Nevada Veteran Member • Posts: 6,232
Re: Sunrise, familiar view

Not to hijack your conversation with Andrew, but to just say congratulations on the new lens.  The second shot is nice.

Is PG&E going to shut you down tomorrow?

Rich Z wrote:

I don't miss the home projects, Andrew. When I moved into The Home I had one surgery to go and was still recovering from the previous three so I qualified as disabled. They'll come in and change a ceiling light bulb if I ask, and provide the $10 high intensity bulb. They'll even come in and do domestic chores, which I don't need or want. Do post pix of your work, perhaps some when it's all apart and looks hopeless.

The 12-200 came yesterday, four days from Hong Kong, 2/3 of best price I could find here. Hell, the sales tax, which B&H in New York must now collect and send to California would have been $78. It was delivered early so I had a day to go out and make 100 pix. It's a better lens than I expected. I expected 14-150 II level, which is adequate, but it is better. I will either buy an M1.2 in a month or two, or an M1 X in five or six months. Rich

Craig from Nevada's gear list:Craig from Nevada's gear list
Olympus Tough TG-4 Olympus E-30 Olympus E-620 Olympus E-5 Fujifilm X-T1 +25 more
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow