RX10 IV v. 2 firmware update.....

Started 3 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
anthony semone Regular Member • Posts: 126
RX10 IV v. 2 firmware update.....

is apparently incompatible with Catalina 15.1. The following cut/paste is from:

https://briansmith.com/blog/software-updates/    I have added the emphasis to the relevant sentence.

If any one of you successfully installed v.2 within Catalina 15.1, I'd appreciate your letting me know how you did it. I followed the "bouncing ball" as it were and ended up with a Mass Storage sign on a black screen and no further information that allowed me to carry out the instructions from those given in the updater.

"Portrait Photographers Miami l Celebrity Portrait Photography Florida

14NOV.2019SONY RX10 IV FIRMWARE UPDATE 2.00 ADDS ANIMAL EYE AF & REAL-TIME EYE AFPOSTED BY BRIAN SMITH / 0 COMMENTS0 0
READ MORE

Sony RX10 IV (DSC-RX10M4) Firmware Update 2.00 adds Animal Eye AF and Real-Time Eye AF with half-press of the shutter button

Benefits and Improvements

• Adds real-time Eye AF for animals
• Enables the possibility to operate the real-time EYE AF by half-pressing the shutter button
• Improves the overall stability of the camera

NOTES:
• It is not possible to detect simultaneously human and animal eyes.
• Eye detection may not be possible depending on the environment, animal type or the movement of the animal.
• Refer to the Support site for additional details.

Please refer to the Help Guide for updated function usage.

File Version

File Size

282.4 MB (282,373,673 bytes)

Release Date

11-14-2019

Download Links:

MAC | WIN

MAC USERS PLEASE NOTE:All the latest Sony Firmware Updates are only compatible with Mac OS 10.12-10.14"

Sony RX10 IV
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow