D750 workflow to get select photos to google photos

Started 4 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Thumper33 New Member • Posts: 1
D750 workflow to get select photos to google photos

My D3300 just died and I need to replace it.  I wanted to go FX when I got the 3300, but just couldn't afford it at the time.  I'm looking at a D750 which seems like the same wifi connection that I used to have on the D3300.  I used the wifi connection to get pix to my smartphone, which would then auto-upload to google photos.  That's how I normally share photos in a quick and easy workflow with family and friends.  Then I take the mem card out and upload to my media server for post-processing in lightroom and the time consuming workflow.

I basically used google photos andoid app to upload photos to my google photos account once they hit my phone.  Is there a better/easier/faster way to do this with a 3rd party app or something?

I guess while I'm on the subject, I end up taking forever to post process in Lightroom because I can tinker forever with each picture.  Is there a simpler program out there that people recommend instead.  I dread post-processing because of the time-sink it has become.

Nikon D3300 Nikon D750
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow