There will be a brief outage for database maintenance in approximately 2 hour(s) 39 minutes

Entertainment venues in Paris [Part 2, the modern ones]

Started 3 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
JayRayMe
JayRayMe Regular Member • Posts: 223
Entertainment venues in Paris [Part 2, the modern ones]

following up from https://www.dpreview.com/forums/thread/4443827

4. Crazy horse cabaret

WAY too much Champagne on this tour :-D. Way too much red as well as you can see on the not-so-great photos.

The tour itself is not very interesting: you see the 2-seaters women bathroom, the main room and have champagne in the backroom, that's all.

The show is great though.

5. Philharmonie de Paris:

Awesome building (I didn't say beautiful) dedicated mostly to classical music.

very modern, very grey...

view from the terrace

now that I find beautiful. The room is entirely independant from the outer building (note: it's next to a super busy road)

6. Seine musicale:

It's a venue with a 2000 seats regular concert hall + a classical music concert hall (in the ovoid part of the building) located west of Paris on an island on the Seine river.
Pretty recent construction from the same guy that did the Philharmonie so again, modern and depressingly grey. Who decided that concrete was beautiful? Beats me.

Seine musicale

"the sail"

seats seats seats

JayRayMe's gear list:JayRayMe's gear list
Sony RX10 IV Sony a7 III Sony Vario-Tessar T* FE 16-35mm F4 ZA OSS Sony FE 90mm F2.8 macro Sony FE 50mm F1.8 +3 more
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow