Plain Catalog Images for apparel website by X-T3 w/ kit 18-55 lens.

Started 3 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Bionic963 Contributing Member • Posts: 520
Plain Catalog Images for apparel website by X-T3 w/ kit 18-55 lens.

I am happy with the image quality produced by the X-T3 and the 18-55 kit lens.
The settings used for this shoot was 160th f5.6 iso 160.

There are some other issues that I am working through in regards to the wireless file transfer capabilities and the capture one "hot folder / capture folder" work flow. But in regards to the image quality that I am able to produce with the camera and lens , It's great! I think the quality of the images are better than the Canon 50D (released 2008) paired with the canon 17-55 2.8 lens that I have been using.

The workflow is where I am running into an efficiency issue when evaluating my X-T3 vs the Canon 50D... I have been using the Canon 50D with a Canon WFT-E38 (Wireless File Transmitter). Canon's WFT devices are a great studio workflow efficiency tool, it supports ftp, wifi, ethernet, complete remote control and preview. Also Canon's EOS Utility Software is full featured and works great. If I were to rate the canon workflow efficiency that I have been using for the last 11 years as a 10, I would have to rate the Fuji/Cp1 efficiency as a 5. If you have ever shot in studio with Wireless FTP transfer to an in house FTP server (properly secured as best you can), you know how much of a God send that is!

I have a couple of tickets in with Cp1 and Fuji trying to get all the issues I am running into ironed out.. Hopefully I can get the workflow efficiency to match my Canon experience and stay a Fuji user!

-- hide signature --

Brook

Canon EOS 50D Fujifilm X-T3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow