Camera Bag Suggestion

Started 3 weeks ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
frkm0005 Junior Member • Posts: 48
Camera Bag Suggestion

Hi folks. I'm looking for a camera backpack for my Fuji system. I don't plan on carrying a laptop so that's not important. The bag that's most similar to what I'm looking for in size and looks is the Lowepro Protactic 350 II.

I'm looking for a camera backpack that is nearly identical to this bag but doesn't have side access. If this bag didn't have side access it would be the one. I never use side access and it seems like a theft liability to me. What I like about the Protactic is the all black non-flashy looks, the top access to a small compartment, the back access to all of your gear, the robust shoulder straps and the removable waste straps.

I've looked at so many bags online but for one major reason or another, I don't like them. For instance I don't like the roll top and side access of the WANDRD PRVKE 21. The roll top is my least favourite feature I've seen on alot of bags. It's an outomatic turn off and not even something I'm willing to live with. I was also looking at the Boundary Supply Prima System in X-Pac but the price is eye watering and I'm not a fan of the exterior zipper to access the main compartment. I think the Peak Design backpack is just hideous so I won't break down what I don't like about that one. I looked at the Thule Covert DSLR bag but it has a roll top and looks fairly big in the photos. It also has side access which I don't want. There's a bunch more but I won't bore you anymore.

If anybody could point me to some backpacks wwith features I'm looking for that would be helpful.

frkm0005's gear list:frkm0005's gear list
Nikon D800E Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 105mm F2.8G IF-ED VR
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow