i1 Profiler 3.1.1 Catalina compatible available

Started 3 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
flyinglentris
flyinglentris Contributing Member • Posts: 721
i1 Profiler 3.1.1 Catalina compatible available

I'm looking to spring for the X-Rite i1 Pro Plus with next month's budget and have been banging around researching for some time which tool to purchase.  Finally settled, given that the i1 Pro Plus claims to be go with MAC screens, HD and very bright screens up to 2000 nits.  Additionally, the available i1 Profiler 3.1.1 is Catalina compatible.

https://www.color-management-guide.com/i1-display-pro-review.html

I hope this info is helpful to those who have just upgraded to Catalina and are choking because their Spyder is no longer functional.

-- hide signature --

"If you are among those who believe that it has all been done already and nothing new can be achieved, you've murdered your own artistry before ever letting it live. You abort it in its fetal state. There is much that has yet to be spoken in art and composition and it grows with the passage of time. Evolving technologies, world environments and ideologies all drive change in thoughts, passion and expression. There is no way that it can all ever be done already. And therein lies the venue for the creative artist, a venue that is as diverse as the universe is unmapped and unexplored." - Quote from FlyingLentris
~
flyinglentris in LLOMA

Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow