My M50 has a big brother now, the 90D !

Started 3 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Casey Cheung Senior Member • Posts: 1,317
My M50 has a big brother now, the 90D !

Went to Best Buy today and got the new Canon 90D body. I've been wanting a second camera and couldn't decide what to get. But I weighed out my options and decided the 90D has all the extra functions I want for video shooting (ie: dual pixel AF in 4k shooting; no extra 1.6x crop in 4k, headphone out port, live audio level monitoring). Plus I will install the new 24 FPS video firmware upgrade soon.

But NO, I will not get rid of my M50 camera! I will keep posting on this EOS M forum! I really like the little bugger, even though my fingers are constantly bumping the small buttons and inadvertently going into wrong settings all the time, LOL! The 90D body has not one but two lock/unlock buttons so I don't do that, haha.

If anyone has questions I can help answer on the 90D, let me know. Mind you, I'm new to the 90D so I probably don't have answers yet!

I still love my M50 !!!! ;-P

Canon 90D body unboxing

Canon EOS M50 (EOS Kiss M)
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow