For all the owners of MLS

Started 3 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Michigan Sandman
Michigan Sandman Regular Member • Posts: 362
For all the owners of MLS

For Mirrorless owners, why all the clamoring for battery packs and all types of brackets? I thought one of the main ideas of MLS was to have a smaller lighter shooting rig. Once you start adding all the brackets, battery packs, motor drives, etc., that small light camera is no longer small and light. I have DSLR cameras as well as Fuji X, and a Z6. I have two Fuji's with the motor drive and 2 extra batteries, but usually take off the motor drive and just take extra battier in my camera bag. I find with the motor drive the small Mirrorless camera is closer to the size of a DSLR and has lost the size and weight advantage people were looking for. I bought a X-Pro2 that came with a battery pack/motordrive, but found it took away the light weight stealth of a street camera, so it is an accessory that pretty much stays in the box.

Michigan Sandman's gear list:Michigan Sandman's gear list
Canon EOS-1Ds Mark III Nikon D3 Nikon D700 Nikon D3X Nikon D3S +95 more
Fujifilm X-Pro2 Nikon Z6
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow