What Fuji camera to purchase with best JPEG?

Started 3 weeks ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Magic777 Junior Member • Posts: 44
What Fuji camera to purchase with best JPEG?

Using both FX and DX Nikon cameras for last 15 years, I would like to add a Fuji system.

I am shooting RAW+JPEG.

With all my Nikon cameras ability to fine tune the images inside the camera and by using different Picture Controls etc, I still not able to get JPEGs which will be good enough (al least for my taste). Still need to proceed RAW files to get intended results.

Due some reasons I can't spend a hours against computer monitor and proceed my RAW files so I need to get a best JPEG imaged straight from the camera with no post-processing (or with as less as possible).

After reading some reviews and opinions on the forums I see that many people highly valuated Fuji cameras exactly for good quality JPEG photos.

So my question- what is the best Fuji body/lens to get good IQ photos straight from the camera?

Photography is my serious hobby and I intend to buy different Fuji lenses as well.

I am shooting a lot during travels (means landscapes and street photography) and some events.

Not interested in video.

Low weight and small size of camera are secondary. Most important is IQ of JPEG files SOOC.

User's practical recommendations will be highly appreciated.

PS. I put  same question on the Forum "Camera...buying Advice"  and got recommendation to ask directly on the Fuji X-System Forum

ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow