SnapBridge connectivity...

Started 4 weeks ago | Questions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
StevieF Contributing Member • Posts: 704
SnapBridge connectivity...

I have tried to find the answer to this both on DPr and elsewhere but can’t so apologies if it’s a well known answer.

Snapbridge connects my Z6 to my iPad via wi-fi no problem and works fine. The camera, iPad and SnapBridge are all running the latest versions - although I notice that SnapBridge only lists up to 13.2.1 for the iOS version, not 13.2.2  which I have.

Bluetooth however gets as far as displaying the same number on camera and iPad screens (I.e recognises the camera) but then I get ‘cannot pair with this iPad, forget the device...’

Nikon tell me as my iPad is about 4 years old, that may  be the problem - but they couldn’t offer anything definite, they didn’t say it was to do with iOS 13.2.2!  I’ve not heard of a hardware issue amongst recent connectivity issues - anyone offer any info on this?

Thanks in advance.

-- hide signature --

You may think that - I couldn't possibly comment.

StevieF's gear list:StevieF's gear list
Nikon Df Ricoh GR Nikon Coolpix P7800 Nikon Z6 Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 60mm F2.8G ED +11 more
ANSWER:
This question has not been answered yet.
Nikon Z6
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow