FOR SALE: NIKON D600 US MODEL IN LIKE NEW COND W/2153 CLICKS $625

Started 4 weeks ago | For sale thread
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
GuyDagar
GuyDagar Regular Member • Posts: 212
FOR SALE: NIKON D600 US MODEL IN LIKE NEW COND W/2153 CLICKS $625

This is a US Model. When it had 2095 shutter actuations the shutter was replaced by Nikon, in May, 2019, with the D610 shutter. It now has only 2153 clicks. Nikon also replaced the grip although it didn’t look like it needed it, and they performed their usual service and cleaning. The D600 is now seriously like new, it shows little to no sign of use. I take great care of all my gear and am not a very frequent shooter. I bought the D600 as a backup but I now have two other Nikon bodies and so this one is not getting any use. It's an excellent full-frame Nikon that will last many, many years. It is a beautiful camera!

I do not have the original box. It comes with the body cap, a like new generic EN-EL15 battery (no charger), and the original like new D600 strap. It will be well-packed for shipping.

USPS Priority shipping is included in the price within the US only. PayPal for payment or pickup on Cape Cod, Massachusetts with cash. I have a long-time presence on eBay under the name buyingtime2020, mostly as a watch collector, with a feedback score of 100% (always). It is not for sale on eBay. I am offering it here to my fellow DPReview members at a price of $625. I am open to reasonable offers.

AS OF NOVEMBER 17, 2019

GuyDagar's gear list:GuyDagar's gear list
Nikon Z7 Nikon Z6 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Micro-Nikkor 60mm F2.8G ED Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-85mm F3.5-4.5G ED VR +11 more
FOR SALE STATUS:
Thread closed
View using Google Maps: HARWICH, MA, United States

Nikon D600 Nikon D610
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPrevious
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow