RX100 (i) how to burst shoot in raw

Started 3 weeks ago | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
patbell101 New Member • Posts: 2
RX100 (i) how to burst shoot in raw

I was playing around with the RX100 and I did it - took 50 burst shots in raw to try out nr stacking. Works great but I can't figure out how I did it. MFNR only works in Jpeg as does twilight scene select. Normal burst shooting is much slower more of a dribble than a burst. Tried manually setting aperture and shutter.

OK so thats my question. Why? Its an oldish compact but its great for travel and its takes RAW. I was so fixated on RAW that I hadn't really explored its native functionality which I thought was just a matter of Aperture/Shutter/ISO presets like in the days of film cameras, when in fact there's a lot of computation going on. OK so why now? I was taken in by the A7iv marketing but realised I'd need a server farm to handle the image size and all I needed was better light sensitivity and room to crop. So its going to be the A7rii but I wanted to explore just what I could still do in my RX100.

tia

Sony RX100
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects) Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow